Ambient Lighting

May 27, 2023
Looking at my partners FR she has ambient lighting mid way down the doors but I have seen photos of it lit up at the top of the doors and along the top of the dash.

She Has no settings to enable and only has about 2 colours to choose for the ones in the middle of the doors. The other lights look like they should be there looking at the trim, could it be they are just disabled? If so is there a way to enable? Or is this a FR Sport exclusive or something?

Thanks in Advance!

Attachments

• IMG_1474.jpeg
    IMG_1474.jpeg
    487.5 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_1473.jpeg
    IMG_1473.jpeg
    474.9 KB · Views: 178

Seatboi

Apr 13, 2023
I've actually ordered the FR Sport a few months ago (Delivery in Dec'23) one of the spec differences between FR and FR Sport included the 'Wraparound Ambient Lighting' on the FR Sport (so would assume the same premise applies to your partners if it's just the FR, it would have the door ambient lighting and not wraparound (which I feel isn't built in so cannot be enabled via coding etc)).

Reactions: ThatIOWGuy

Jdt020471

Dec 11, 2021
The FR has the ambient lighting which has lights in the footwells, door pockets and centre console and has a limitedanmount of colours. The FR Sport has the Wraparound lighting has the lights all across the top of the dash and has a varied amount of colours.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.