Angel eyes fitment?

ercuz

if you want a set of headlamps to play around with ercuz i have a spare set for sale and only want £60 for the pair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BARGAIN! so you dont have to be without a car while you create them.

Ok.But i'm living TURKEI.And i just only want to learn rings dimensions.Whats your sets dimensions.

ercuz

If i said bad or false things plase forgive me.Because my English is not enough.Sorry.

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
We are only joking with you because in Englang those angel eyes are teenage boy modifications. :D

By the way your English is better than my turkish.

ercuz

We are only joking with you because in Englang those angel eyes are teenage boy modifications. :D

By the way your English is better than my turkish.

Oh,understood now :)
I didn't know its a teenage mod in UK
Here,we like it,and i didnt found yet my questions answer :)
Thanks all
and Thanks for your explain nathwarr. :)

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
Ok.But i'm living TURKEI.And i just only want to learn rings dimensions.Whats your sets dimensions.

ok i dont think anyone on here is willing to dismantle (break) their headlamps to find out the dimentions of there reflectors in their headlights SO im willing to sell you my spare set for very cheap! £60 so you an dismantle them yourself and measure then order the correct size angel eye fitament then fit. instead of having your car off the road for a long time while you wait to find out measurements and sizes and fit them.

do you want to buy them>?

ercuz

ok i dont think anyone on here is willing to dismantle (break) their headlamps to find out the dimentions of there reflectors in their headlights SO im willing to sell you my spare set for very cheap! £60 so you an dismantle them yourself and measure then order the correct size angel eye fitament then fit. instead of having your car off the road for a long time while you wait to find out measurements and sizes and fit them.

do you want to buy them>?

I really would to buy from you.But maybe your heard before we're a big custom problem in TURKEY this time and if you ship it to me i would not receive it.I just only want to sizes.
Thanks....

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise