Angel Eyes

tinbum

Mar 31, 2007
Bournemouth
Ok.....................I have had my angel eyes for months now but given the amount of work involved to fit them, I havent as I am worried they will look a bit chav !!!

Has anybody got any pics of theirs that I could check out to give me an idea of what they would look like.

Ta

dailey87

Mar 15, 2007
I have angel eyes on my LCR. Know nothing about fitting ect since they were on when i got the car.

I'll take some piccys tomorrow for you.

I think they only look chav if you drive around with just your sidelights on in the pitch black dark imo...

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
I think they only look chav if you drive around with just your sidelights on in the pitch black dark imo...

I'd agree with this. I really like the actual design of the lights, there have been a few people who have posted pictures in the pictures forum and they always look smart.

And when you have all your lights on as normal, they look good. But if you just drive around with your angel eyes on when it's starting to get dark, it does look very chav.

Smart22186

Feb 21, 2006
Peterborough, England

"lil chavvy" LOL (no comment about understatement) apart from your rear light not quite my taste your cars well smart, must have taken some time (and money) to get it just how you want it. is it actually a Cupra R or is that just a kit?

If you dont mind me asking *this does almost sound rude i know* but do u thrash your car? reason i ask is because when i was buying my last car i came across one with all body kit etc... on it similar to yours and couldnt help but feel the owner had thrashed the pants off it, but then to think that they spent so much moeny on it, it really wouldnt of been that much of a shock to find he didnt take it over 2000 RPM ?

ikhlaq206

Its all about the .:R
Jul 25, 2006
angel eyes were made for BMW's and should stay there
some cars look nice with them, but personally i dont like them on the leon

leon7284

Chelsea Chelsea
Jun 13, 2006
Horsham, West Sussex
"lil chavvy" LOL (no comment about understatement) apart from your rear light not quite my taste your cars well smart, must have taken some time (and money) to get it just how you want it. is it actually a Cupra R or is that just a kit?

If you dont mind me asking *this does almost sound rude i know* but do u thrash your car? reason i ask is because when i was buying my last car i came across one with all body kit etc... on it similar to yours and couldnt help but feel the owner had thrashed the pants off it, but then to think that they spent so much moeny on it, it really wouldnt of been that much of a shock to find he didnt take it over 2000 RPM ?

Yeah its a Cupra R, spent about £7000 nearly now and yes ive run every bit of it in! ;) Its a performance vehicle that with care and maintenance can be driven hard imo it puts a smile on my face when you get that look to say hes too young to drive that! :p

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.