Antiroll bar drop links + steering rack

Faisal

UK's 1st Liquid Yello LCR
May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
Hello,

iv done some searching and thread hijacking to no avail :(

i recently purchased the whole set of bushes from powerflex. managed to do the wishbones,dog bone etc, but im baffled by the drop link bushes.

from what i see in the standard LCR antiroll bar, the drop links have ball joints (is that right?) and what i got through the post was actual bushes...has anyone else had this problem?any tips on what to do?

another bush i got through the post was the steering rack bush. is that benificial to replace? is it a hard job?

we managed to replace the wishbone bushes and the arb bushes without dropping the subframe, same thing with the steering rack or would that definately need to be dropped?

thanks!

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2009
Manchester U.K
you sure there not arb bushes mate ..

A111C0094F-LOW_MED.jpg

i could do my rack bushes now as i can get in there but unsure weather to do them

Aug 7, 2009
Manchester U.K
the drop links are diffrent on the models, we have ones that bolt to the shock, others have them that bolt to the wishbone, the ones to the wishbone have bushes, ours have balljoints.

Aug 7, 2009
Manchester U.K
I was having a look today at this bush while i was in the bay and it looks easy to do, wouldent like to do it without the engine being out though, so while i have chance im going to swap it ...

SP_A0703.jpg

SP_A0704.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.