Any examples of a Cupra only fitted with skirts/spoiler?

demonear

Sep 18, 2008
Edinburgh
It needs to be the Facelift model..
This is all I need to see to make a decision buying the car.
Any pics or guidance towards where to find an example would be great!

Thanks, you've all been a great help guys!! :)

demonear

demonear

Sep 18, 2008
Edinburgh
SeanCorky:2771319 said:
You dont need a new post everytime mate

cheers, and i know that mate but i wanted to clarify by specifically asking if anyone had any pictures as we all know they're worth a thousand words! :)

I appreciated peoples opinions without any pics as well though! It's all good!! :thumbup:

Last edited:

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
Here you go matey

DSC00014-1.jpg

demonear

Sep 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Here you go matey

DSC00014-1.jpg

superb, thanks very much Rob that looks more than ok to me! :clap:

can I chance my arm asking if you have any pics from the front?

I was perticularly keen to see how the face lift bumper flowed into the side skirts?

cheers again,
demonear :)

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
that pic of the front just shows you how much they have raised the front bumper of the new ones.

Dont like that setup one bit i'm affraid.

MUFFIN

ready 2 return ;o)
Dec 3, 2006
North of Penzance
I agree S2TTB
The back looks slightly improved
The interior is majorly improved
The front view is TOSS, ruined

I now know why the guy who bought my K1 wasn't too bothered about the new one.

I could live with it though ;o)

demonear

Sep 18, 2008
Edinburgh
No way I was just logging in to upload the same pics from the same source and was beaten to it! :rolleyes:

I'm really glad I saw this first as it's the combination that i very almost went with. It used to work with the pre-facelift but this confirms my suspisions about how I was worried it might now look... :no:

unless anyone has photographic evidence to suggest otherwise?

It's possible that it's a bad angle the photo's been taken at but it seems unlikely..

Yep, they messed up the front to a degree :banghead:

rockape

Sep 12, 2009
Edge of the North Pennines
I think it is a bad angle on that front shot. The white with the black wheels also shows the difference more.

Mines crono yellow with silver alloys and the dealer ordered them on the car as it's ex-demo. TBH I don't think it looks that bad, but from those photos above, you've got me thinkin now guy's. Maybe it does look bad after all! :confused: Think I'll have a good look from different angles tommorow.

Are they easy to remove without damaging the paintwork on the sills and is it a job I should attempt myself?

demonear

Sep 18, 2008
Edinburgh
I think it is a bad angle on that front shot. The white with the black wheels also shows the difference more.

Mines crono yellow with silver alloys and the dealer ordered them on the car as it's ex-demo. TBH I don't think it looks that bad, but from those photos above, you've got me thinkin now guy's. Maybe it does look bad after all! :confused: Think I'll have a good look from different angles tommorow.

Are they easy to remove without damaging the paintwork on the sills and is it a job I should attempt myself?

I know, I'm finding it hard to believe taht it could look that bad either but pics dont lie unless they've been messed with & that autotrader snap has made my mind up considering they're trying to sell the car it would seem unlikely that it's just a bad angle?

Let us know how you get on having a look from different angles froggy. Take some pics with your phone if you can be bothered! :p

rockape

Sep 12, 2009
Edge of the North Pennines
Will do demonear. There is a step up from the side sill to the front spoiler but no matter what angle I look at it, it's not as obvious as the one above and the overall effect still looks good(he says trying to convince himself lol).
Won't be making any rash decisions though, the sills would be a nightmare to remove...they're bonded on solid!