Dec 3, 2006
North of Penzance
Now Irfan has left the building?

Where's the cheapest deal to be had?

Thinkin'

Cupra
Technology Pack

Would 'ave been £20K with the man.
Where does everyone go shopping these days?

:confused:

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Where's the cheapest deal to be had?

Thinkin'

Cupra
Technology Pack

Would 'ave been £20K with the man.
Where does everyone go shopping these days?

:confused:

I went through seatcarsdirect.co.uk (M1 Autos) which is still running even without Irfan. So far I have been impressed with the service I have recived via Colin King regular updates via the phone and a hassle free purchase. Plan to collect it 6th March. Saved 2K overall which is good as many Seat dealers will not budge on price. Willoughby Seat will and a few brokers have healthey discounts similar to Seat Cars Direct.

2zeroalpha

Chippin at the chalkface
Feb 12, 2008
Yorkshire
As above. There's a few brokers offering discounts, autoebid are quoting 20.7k for the spec you mentioned. Try broadspeed, drivethedeal, broker4cars. The usual basically :)

What's prompted you back to the fold then?

MUFFIN

ready 2 return ;o)
Dec 3, 2006
North of Penzance
I'm missin you guys too much LOL
Why did I get shot? Long Story!!

Really miss the Cupra, driving a TOMB RAIDER Land Rover Defender which has been awesome with all the white stuff but I've got that yearning for a return.

I used ******* in St Albans..I live up in the North West so just hopped on the train to pick it up.

the do great deals on nearly new cars... got mine from these guys. got about £5K off the RRP and it only had done about 10 miles (miles not thousand miles)

Maximus2000uk

I used C**P**S in St Albans too, and found them most helpful. They offered me an above-book price for my part exchange, and the Leon I bought was approximately £4,500 less than RRP although it did have 500 miles on it.

I didnt use them for servicing because I live in London and so used M1 Autos instead, but the above still keep in contact and inform me of any offers they are running which is nice.

M

Poverty

Looks good. Where's Irfan gone?
Is he the new James Bond?

Irfan works from home now, automotive research or something like that.

Last time I spoke to him about a month or so ago, he said he can still do me a great deal on a SEAT. Not sure how but those where his words.

jcp

Dec 18, 2008
Herts
C*****s St Albans FTW- an excellent family business- good deal on nearly news I had my Fr at 1800 miles 07 and 13 months old and great and helpful service since- well worth giving them a call as they seem to buy in ex Seat owned cars and sell them at attractive prices.
I know they do not feature here among the site supporting trade members- but It would be good if we had a section where those who deal well with us could be name checked.

Jing

Do any of you know of any online dealers for the Seat Leon?

I bought a car from an online dealer a few years ago but it seems to have closed.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.