Anyone fitted or know of these headlights?

itsmefishy

Jul 23, 2009
Nottingham
Last edited:

dannychapman10

K04 Time ;)
Mar 30, 2009
Grimsby, UK
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-LEON-CHROME-AUDI-R8-STYLE-LED-HEAD-LIGHTS_W0QQitemZ250489229971QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3a52525293

I have seen these headlights on fleabay, was looking at getting a pair, theres a couple of different vaiations. Anyone fitted a pair? Are they any good?

Cheers folks

edit: seen these ones aswell..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-SEAT-LEON...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item35a516ce08

The second link looks a lot better IMO, was looking at them myself but decided to go for the OEM Bi-Xenon lamps instead, plus I don't think HID kits can be fitted to these :(

Danny.

Poverty

the 2nd ones look quite good actually. Might have to go check them out. Someone did fit a lhd set which looked ok aswell.

Mar 30, 2008
Edinburgh
the second one says they are suitable for right hand drive cars. They do look rather good in black but not chav boy chrome. Would be good to see if HID's fit into those too.

GunnerCP

Jul 24, 2009
London
your near me then. Let me know the details, might see if we can get them to trial fit on a car so we know what it looks like.

yea, would be a good idea, i'm off tomorrow so if i'm bored might head down then. It literally is 2 mins drive from me......

I'm sure a deal could be done :whistle:

not sure if I actually like them though :think:

Poverty

yea, would be a good idea, i'm off tomorrow so if i'm bored might head down then. It literally is 2 mins drive from me......

I'm sure a deal could be done :whistle:

not sure if I actually like them though :think:

they will either look really good, or really tacky imo. Wont know till they are on the car though!

GunnerCP

Jul 24, 2009
London
they will either look really good, or really tacky imo. Wont know till they are on the car though!

yea, will have a word though to see what deals can be done..... if any.

funnily enough I had the hairdrier out to try to get rid of the condensation in my headlights earlier today...... watermarks inside the casing now....

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise