• Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Apr 6, 2010
543
1
As above mine cracked a while back had it welded and now last night cracked again so if anyone has a spare please get In touch :)
 
There's a gloss black one (actually three of them) on ebay at the mo. £110 a piece.

Not sure if that helps you.
 
There's a gloss black one (actually three of them) on ebay at the mo. £110 a piece.

Not sure if that helps you.

Thanks but I think it's overpriced, I bought my set of four for £110 and on top of it all its in black so ill have to get it put to the right color which won't be cheap either.
 
Thanks but I think it's overpriced, I bought my set of four for £110 and on top of it all its in black so ill have to get it put to the right color which won't be cheap either.

£110 is on the high side for 1, I'd say £80-£100 depending upon what tyre it has. £110 for a set is ridiculously cheap... you got very lucky they're normally £300-£400
 
£110 is on the high side for 1, I'd say £80-£100 depending upon what tyre it has. £110 for a set is ridiculously cheap... you got very lucky they're normally £300-£400

I don't mind if it has a tire or not as long as its not overpriced really.. Yeah theywere on eBay for a few hours and I got to them first lol if your not fast your last :p
 
No worries, I just wanted to let you know incase you were absolutely desperate (it's my my sale btw lol).

You defo got a bargain for 4 at £110 . I was £500 for my 2nd set with new tyres on them.


Good luck on your hunt, WHOZ