Anyone got any pics of white sc with white wheels?

golfgtipaul

Jul 14, 2009
Am thinking of getting some white wheels on my white sc, was just wondering if there are any pics out there anyone knows of so i could see what they look like? Was wondering if they would look as good on the standard set up without being lowered? Have seen a couple of pics of the black wheels on standard set up on an sc and think these excentuate the gap between the wheel and wheel arch making it look bigger.
thoughts? pics? :rolleyes:

CupraDean

Brrrmmm Tttsssssss
Dec 11, 2009
Newbury
i dont know about this... white car, white alloys... :/ everyone to their own. my opinion i dont think would look right... but would be unique which is good

golfgtipaul

Jul 14, 2009
I have seen some white clio renaultsport cups with white wheels and they look very cool. But I am 38 years old and dont want to look like a chav boy racer lol

tur8o_boi

Aug 21, 2008
white wheels on white cars isnt a rare thing....its actually very popular at the moment.

my friends car

425fc1e48c3247a6b4b050f1cf08bbaa.jpg

tur8o_boi

Aug 21, 2008
yeh if u are going to go white on white then it has to be body coloured candy white, otherwise it will just look like a total mistake

MST

Mar 15, 2008
Like canonman I saw a white K1 with white wheels at SMC Windsor shortly after they were released and it certainly didn't do anything for me.

golfgtipaul

Jul 14, 2009
yeh if u are going to go white on white then it has to be body coloured candy white, otherwise it will just look like a total mistake

Agreed needs to be pure white wheels, like i said take a look at the clios on autotrader with white wheels they look really nice

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.