anyone got vag-com in south england

shadydaverave

i live in southampton, just wondered if anyone has got vag-com in south england, wanna make a few quid? i just wanna get my selective unlocking and auto lock turned off, they annoy the hell out of me!!!

jerry666

and I would like to get a key programmed for my daughter's Ibiza if someone in the Southampton area can do that it would be great?

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
i live in southampton, just wondered if anyone has got vag-com in south england, wanna make a few quid? i just wanna get my selective unlocking and auto lock turned off, they annoy the hell out of me!!!

and I would like to get a key programmed for my daughter's Ibiza if someone in the Southampton area can do that it would be great?

Ditto for the 'free' aspect, Sotton is not too far from me, and neither job will take long at all

Mark

jerry666

That would be fantastic. I'll try and get a key. Does anyone know if I need to get one with a particular transponder?

TDi_B5

Feb 2, 2010
Southampton
Can I revive this thread and ask if anyone can help me programme a new key for my 1999 Arosa? It only came with one key so I need a spare. If I get another key, is someone able to help me programme it to the car? I'm in Southampton but can travel if need be and give some beer money or whatever.

TDi_B5

Feb 2, 2010
Southampton
I haven't actually got myself another key yet. Shall I contact you when I have and we can arrange a suitable time?

Thanks

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.