anyone had or got k04 001

Status
Not open for further replies.

dai cupra

hi guys ive done a search and found a couple of things but just wanted to know if these turbos are good or not as ive searched a fair bit and basically there ko3s straight bolt on fitment . and is it true id have to get car mapped to suite turbo as i already got a map . i was thinking stage 2 anyone know what sort of power ill be looking with k04001 my mods now are full turbo back exhaust fmic induction kit 4bar fpr decat many thanks guys

Mat

:banghead:

One day you will learn to search (and search properly)

Too early for me to even bother TBH

You must start more threads per day than any other member

ian_cupra

there must be at least 10 threads on this within the last 2 months! all answering your questions!

do you do your searches in txt speak as well as your threads???

dai cupra

listen mate you really dont want to help do you havnt you got anything else todo than take the piss . i dont seewhat wrong with the thread just asking advice and people like you try and push me away ut its not happening mate

ian_cupra

i'm not taking the michael at all, just you start every thread with i've done a search but found nothing. but have you really, as most your questions are answered in so many threads, which is why people give you daft answers.

just spend 5 minutes having a proper search and i'm sure you'll find everything out you need to

dai cupra

see mate now thats better ill search again and see what i come up with :)

dai cupra

i no mate init just asking for advice and this is what i get i think its only me

cant wait till we all meet boys hiding behind keyboards

ian_cupra

The two clowns who don't want to help , dont post imo!

I would also like to know this question but the threads out there arn't brilliant.

i do hope your not calling my mat and my good self clowns!

now i like a big of banter on here, but come on, if people cant help themselves by using the search properly then why should i be bothered to help them out. alot of users on here will agree,

i help out plenty of people on here with issues and questions, and if i dont know the answer i will see if i can find out, but i dont waste my time helping out others who can help themselves!

rant over :)

Mat

agreed. I had a clutch issue other day. Did I start a new thread? No! I bought back an old thread.

At least try that first. We don't mind old threads. Shows you've taken the time to help yourself first. If you still don't understand, then post a question in an existing (relevant) thread, and we'd be more than happy to help

dai cupra

its you who causes it

if you dont want to help dont reply back thats what i dont understand just causes arguements and you think my threads are bad not like some members on here talk about swimming and:censored: :lol: come on people like that you want to argue with not me a simple quistion turns into this

Wilkeh

Cliosport to Cupra to CTR
You will need to get the car re-mapped mate to get the full potential from a KO4. A KO4 will need alot more work than a KO3s though. You will need to get LCR injectors and a 4 bar FPR etc. You could be looking at around 270bhp with a decent map.

A KO3s would be more simple, not as much requirements and you can still push out 240-250bhp.

As the lads said do a good search mate and see what's been covered before

EDIT : Just read that you already have a 4 bar FPR. Nice job :)

Mat

problem with bringing back old threads is half the people dont read them ,

now the best way matt and ian would not to wste tyme typing (use the search blablabla )
but to find the thread and post a link ;)

ohh and btw i thought clowns was a nice way of putting it :)

but if the person who has a problem can't be arsed to search, why should we take our time?

I bought up the Oil Catch tanks thread and Cupra Clutch Change thread and people replied. So yes it does work

Usually I would post a link if I think they've tried, or maybe a topic not mentioned all the time. But when a member has been told repeatedly to search since the day they joined, it becomes a joke and unfortunately people wont help...

Think of Drogba, he goes down, you assume he's dived due to his reputation.

Dai is similar unfortunately. He "says" he's searched, but past experiences prooves he hasn't

Now do you see where we're all coming from (nor just me & ian, but other long serving members)

Anyway, back on topic :D

Any issues, take it up with an admin/mod

pj1985

1.8T Power
Oct 31, 2006
Hampshire/Surrey
You will need to get the car re-mapped mate to get the full potential from a KO4. A KO4 will need alot more work than a KO3s though. You will need to get LCR injectors and a 4 bar FPR etc. You could be looking at around 270bhp with a decent map.

A KO3s would be more simple, not as much requirements and you can still push out 240-250bhp.

As the lads said do a good search mate and see what's been covered before

EDIT : Just read that you already have a 4 bar FPR. Nice job :)

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! A k04-001 is exactly the will bolt up exactly the same as a k03s. You wont need lcr injectors or a 4 bar fpr. Its not a k04 from a lcr, tt, s3 etc its a totally different turbo also with the prefix k04 but is basically the same as a k03s. It will not make 270bhp. Just get a k03s. K04-001 is not worth it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.