Anyone have delta mics spacers?

R953 VSE

Ordered a pair of delta mics 15mm rear spacers for the cupra. went to fit them tonight but the bore that fits over the spigot on the hub is too shallow and the spacer doesnt go far enough on to sit up againt the hub! anyone had this problem? might take them into work and see if i can get them bored out a bit deeper, failing that i'll have to get new ones.

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
i liked mine and thought they were a bargain but they knocked cos they werent tight enough...the bolts were coming loose

but i refused to tighten then anymore as i felt the bolt heads were about to shear off so theyr in my garage!

mr_s81

May 27, 2005
Ballymoney, NI
acidstrato said:
i liked mine and thought they were a bargain but they knocked cos they werent tight enough...the bolts were coming loose

but i refused to tighten then anymore as i felt the bolt heads were about to shear off so theyr in my garage!

Had exact same problem. Hence why they are lying in the garage [:@]

Worth paying the extra for good ones rather than cheap rubbish.................................:(

May 25, 2004
Newport, South Wales
Can also vouch for the eibachs. Put those delta ones on went for a drive and knock knock rattle rattle. Was as if the bolts were loose inside the wheel and center cap (Standard wheels) But when checking bolts were tight! Not suprisingly, I whipped them off and they are now on my garage floor!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.