Anyone know this colour?

Sep 23, 2009
Bedfordshire
Evening all, passed my test a couple weeks back and think its time to start doing something to the car. Funds are low, thanks to insurance and work messing me about. Therefore, my thoughts turned to de-badging the rear to give it a smoother look. :funk:

I don't suppose anybody could tell me what colour Beeza this is, all i know is its blue, same colour as mine but i don't have any pics on mine yet :( And as for de-badging, would it leave the dreaded marks where the paint has faded, a friend told me not, but i thought i'd check with you guys. [B)]

http://www.volkswagenspares.com/UserFiles/Image/SEAT%2003%20IBIZA%20BLUE%201.JPG

Thanks in advance
Chris ;)

red_october

It looks like it might be extreme blue but its hard to tell from the picture. Take your paint code to an autopaints shop and they'll be able to tell you what colour your car is.:)

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
Not to sure on the colour, id probably agree with red october with extreme blue.

Dont think the paint fade would be to noticeable if any. Best way ive found to debadge is to pour warm water over the badges to loosen the glue abit, then use some tooth floss to get it off. The glue thats left isnt to hard to get off. Does make the rear end much cleaner.

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
The colour code is under the boot carpet next to the spare wheel. Theres a sticker with loads of codes on, the colour code usually starts with LS (i think) then two numbers (LSxx)

Sep 23, 2009
Bedfordshire
Ah tidy :) Cheers mate, was looking at waxes on the forum and found an OLD old post in 2005, the colour is extreme blue, and apparently they're quite rare,:shrug: checked on google. I'm satisfied.

Cheers Lads :funk:
Chris.

Ash_238

Aug 25, 2009
Ring up your local stealers & they will give you the paint code/colour by you giving them your VIN number.

Oct 17, 2006
Mid Wales
It might just be a crap photo, but the colour looks very dark for extreme blue - here's my old extreme blue Leon -

Leon-nonumberplate.jpg

Sep 23, 2009
Bedfordshire
Yeah it's a crap photo mate, it's what google does to you ;)
But yeah extreme blue, my car's the same as your nice shiney leon was.

Cheers lads :)

Chris.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.