anyone know what type of spoiler this is?

demonear

Sep 18, 2008
Edinburgh
IMG_3958.jpg

I think this spoiler is really nice. Is it the standard kit Spoiler? Does it have a particular name? Is it a K1 kit spoiler or whatever?
I prefer this to the other type I've seen fitted which has a bit that goes it at the middle if i remember right. In fact the one that comes up on the leon 09 accessories page is the other type I don't like so much.

cheers in advance for any info! :)

ps thanks to hot hatch Steve for posting the pic up.. once again nice car chief!

-demonear

Poverty

Its the F/L Aero kit rear spoiler. I am sure that Dave from Sere Motors has posted up the part number somewhere on the forum. They had to change the design of the rear spoiler for the F/L cars.
Alex

Oh ye that would make sense actually, the rear spoiler as fit on the k1 is made by an outside tuner, Cant remember the name now but next time im outside will have a look at my spoiler.

HotHatchSteve

Jul 6, 2009
Thats my car :D.

alx_chung is correct. Seat changed the design because of the new style back window. The one on the K1 (original aero spoiler) does not fit the Facelift.

demonear

Sep 18, 2008
Edinburgh
cheers

thanks for the help guys. It would help if seat bothered to update their accessories website with pics of the new body kit its just laziness!

Much prefer the look of the new spoiler.

What other differences to the new kit is there?

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
thanks for the help guys. It would help if seat bothered to update their accessories website with pics of the new body kit its just laziness!

Much prefer the look of the new spoiler.

What other differences to the new kit is there?

New design on the side skirts and that is about it really. The front and back bumpers are the same from what I can see.
Alex

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.