anyone using eibach 8mm wheel spacers?

sheffboy

avoiding potholes
May 25, 2007
I've won some brand new 8mm eibach pro spacers on ebay but i've noticed they're not hubcentric.

Reading the blurb it says they fit over the hub but leave enough room on the hub to still align to the wheel.

I'm loathed to try them on the car because if they're no good i want to sell them on as brand new.

Has anyone had any experience with these? they look to wide to leave enough room on the hub but eibach surely know what they're doing. Dont they?

kenny-cupra

Sep 7, 2005
Renfrew
I've won some brand new 8mm eibach pro spacers on ebay but i've noticed they're not hubcentric.

Reading the blurb it says they fit over the hub but leave enough room on the hub to still align to the wheel.

I'm loathed to try them on the car because if they're no good i want to sell them on as brand new.

Has anyone had any experience with these? they look to wide to leave enough room on the hub but eibach surely know what they're doing. Dont they?

i had 10mm custom made spacer on the rear of my leon ,and had no problem in the 13 months i ran them , just make sure you got longer wheel bolts

George 3G

KW & Weitec
Jul 28, 2009
Herefordshire
Can anyone confirm for definite that 11mm Forge Hubcentric Spacers fit the rear hubs of a LCR ok? I've heard and read there may be an issue with the hub "lip"

Would be much appreciated

Thanks!

George

T108

Jul 2, 2008
i doubt 11mm hubcentrics will fit as the hub potrudes more than that, i only just got 15mm hubcentrics on and even then i have to run them without the caps on the hubs!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.