Anyone with vag-com in East sussex - Brighton

chicosanchez78

Please could some one with Vag-Com in or around Brighton plug my car in to find the faults. My car recently show the excess pollution light...help...:help:

neil1williams

Mar 1, 2002
brighton
Visit site
Hey, I just got a Vag-com today and just playing with it on my Leon, so I'm no expert, I'm from worthing area. I picked mine up from E-bay £15.00

Sounds like at a guess might be the lamba sensor, monitors the Cat output had mine replaced a few years back, I found tick over was a bit lumpy just before my went although it would be intimite.

chicosanchez78

Hey, I just got a Vag-com today and just playing with it on my Leon, so I'm no expert, I'm from worthing area. I picked mine up from E-bay £15.00

Sounds like at a guess might be the lamba sensor, monitors the Cat output had mine replaced a few years back, I found tick over was a bit lumpy just before my went although it would be intimite.

wow..thats cheap, I was looking in the internet and they are about £250. Let us know how you get on with the vag-com and I will get one myself. What reg is your car? mine is 2003 cupra r.