ARB Fitting

Mat

Mmm............ Not liking the idea of dropping/lowering the subframe :(

Do you supply ARBs, or just the links? Are there any that fit straight on? Which is the "best"? I've seen a few running Neuspeed, so was thinking of going for that

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
Neuspeed ftw - although I know Whiteline do a kit but not heard much feedback from them.

The drop links on the H&R kits are questionable going by what I saw of Phil's thread some time ago

Mat

I know whiteline seem to be used on the Mk4s, seems to be mainly Neuspeed on the Mk3

Oct 31, 2006
Cambs
Neuspeed are the ones you want, 25mm front, 28mm rear,

you don't need to drop the front just loosen it like ian says easier than the rear i reckon!

May 25, 2008
cambs
sorry for sounding dim... does this mod greatly improve the handling???? and what sort of price are these ( front &rear)

Mat

between £150-£250 I think (150 front, 250 rear IIRC)....

Yes, it keeps the car nice and level in bends, and can reduce understeer

widdowd

Boc
May 19, 2001
Nottingham, UK
Think the front one was arond £200 fitted and there rear was close to £400 as I had to have brackets fabricated and then welded on to the rear subframe. I know it sounds expensive but JBS did a really good job on the rear and I can't fault them one bit...

Forgot to mention the rear one is 3 way adjustable so you can set it to soft, medium or hard...
Daz

Last edited:

widdowd

Boc
May 19, 2001
Nottingham, UK
Yes mate it does... feels a lot more sure footed when going in to bends at speed.... noticed the difference the day I had it done... You will have to have a drive..

Daz

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.