Arosa Front Bumper

xxvbv

how come this is the only sport i have seen with a colour coded front bumper??
is this custom? or are they just really rare?

seats014.jpg

eXXXtreme arosa

custom but youll all be seeing mine looking smoooooooooth and colour coded im taking the bump strips outta mine and blending the two halves together :)

eXXXtreme arosa

depends of how competant you are with bodywork? i have painted several bodykits and bonnets before and i have a compressor and several spray guns as well as a reputable paint supplier so i would not be worried about tackling this sort of project.

eXXXtreme arosa

thats off and altea prototype i dont know if they actually look like that if they do i mite have to buy me one hehe

eXXXtreme arosa

well i do have friends in the field they work for twisted vision and made the kit for the hyundi coupe on the cover of the lastest maxpower

eXXXtreme arosa

money! lol im a student so everything takes time to save up for and i also have the insurance hurdle to climb only being 18

eXXXtreme arosa

well ive got 1500 to spend at the moment, 535 is goin on my rims, 525 on my konigsport coilovers, 190 on an exhaust and 240 on a new clutch so im bit skint after that lol

xxvbv

is it possible to buy the colour coded front bumper of an arosa premade?

eXXXtreme arosa

you'll have a hard enough job of buying a replacement bumper fella, go down to your local body shop and they'll be able to quote you

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.