• Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Mine was too :)

I think production was split between Wolfsburg and the centre in Spain - probably whoever had a body shell ready to have parts put on it I reckon :happy:
 
I think all Mk1 arosas were made in Wolfsburg, and most Mk2s in spain? My two are from Spain!
 
Adam's was made in Spain though.

His is a later mk1 though, so it could have been that they changed the later mk1s and then the mk2s to being made in spain.
 
There is a thread on clublupo about it, in fact i think i might have made the thread :confused:, anyway it tells you how to find out where yours is made.

Ill have a look for it

Its one of the numbers in your VIN yeah.
 
let us know your chassis ian and ill tell ya

in fact might look up a few cars and make some lists for all models
 
There is a thread on clublupo about it, in fact i think i might have made the thread :confused:, anyway it tells you how to find out where yours is made.

Ill have a look for it

Its one of the numbers in your VIN yeah.

Cheers - If I remember I'll take a look :rolleyes:

let us know your chassis ian and ill tell ya

in fact might look up a few cars and make some lists for all models

OK mate, I'll try and remember to look!
 
Mines a Wolfsburg one. I had to go out and check the engine as I have lost my V5 I am rubbish today yes !
 
Mk1's are German built (as Lupo's, basically, but with Arosa panels & trim).

BTW, Polo's of the same era were all built in Spain alongside the Ibiza / Cordoba line...