arosa meet york friday 20th november

arosabywater

been wanting to check out some arosa for a while as mine is nice and standard atm.
ive been waitiing for ages for some one to orginise a meet but no one has so im gona have a go:D

so on friday the 20th of novermber. at the tescos car park in york at clifton moor. i wil be ther around 5 oclock so i was wondering if any one else would be able to make it up. just to have a chat and see what the arosa scene has to offer.

cardaft

Apr 21, 2007
No one fancies this then?

Maybe if you chose a more interesting place than tescos car park, maybe somewhere good for pictures or something. There are lots of nice places in York.

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
A pub nearby is also a good idea, especially at this time of year - everyone gets a chance to go inside and warm up after looking round the cars! :)

EUroArosa

if you wanna see some then go to teeside park at comet on a wednesday its all seats and dubs in middlesbrough about 7.30 onwards...
if not then try your look on club lupo...but dont think you will get far...go on NE meets and events

Deleted member 42671

...been wanting to check out some arosa for a while as mine is nice and standard atm.
ive been waitiing for ages for some one to orginise a meet but no one has....

Pity, York is that little too far for me. I'm in London (Greater). Also it's a bit too short notice for me to take the day off. :(

I've seen a few 'rosas around but I can't find anything about meets down South... :shrug:

Good luck with the get-together 'arosabywater'! :)

ps. Have a great holiday Boo!

EUroArosa

Pity, York is that little too far for me. I'm in London (Greater). Also it's a bit too short notice for me to take the day off. :(

I've seen a few 'rosas around but I can't find anything about meets down South... :shrug:

Good luck with the get-together 'arosabywater'! :)

ps. Have a great holiday Boo!

again club lupo. its full of meets

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.