before it settled down a bit more

IMG_3479-01.jpg

carside2.jpg

after it settled

sideon1.jpg

front1-1.jpg

rear1.jpg

Triple D

14's by the looks of things, looks very very low indeed though, how much did they set you back young sir?

1litre wonder

(s)Low rider
Jul 6, 2006
Glasgow
the wheels are standard 14's with the standard tyre size of 185/55/14 , no scrubbing as of yet

the coilovers were originally on my mates lupo sport and he sold the car and i got the coilovers off of him . they had done 5k miles ( FK highsports) and i got them for £90 :D :D then me and my mate fitted them , just need to get my mate gerry to finish off the tracking

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Looks good there :D I forgot I'd lowered my car the other day and almost fell out of my car trying to step out of it !! How low do you think it is now ?

1litre wonder

(s)Low rider
Jul 6, 2006
Glasgow
no idea between 90 and 100mm . so if anyone with a standard car cares to measure the hight at the front and rear of there car please so we can find out

Cheryl

Very nice, I want to get mine lowered when I can change my insurance company.

1litre wonder

(s)Low rider
Jul 6, 2006
Glasgow
what offset are they mate and what tyres are you running ???

im still at the same ride hight but i had to get my back arches rolled at the back to get the wheels to fit with stretched tyres and then the fronts are running camber to get the wheels to fit .

but let us know the offset and tyre size and we will be able to give you a better idea JJ

JJ_arosa

my mrs got the car in work at the moment lol, i thing they are 145/15 or how ever way you put it lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.