Arron2004's Mk3 Ibiza Cupra Hybrid

arron2004

Cupra Boy
Mar 1, 2007
Nottingham J25 M1
Bad times! :(

Happened to my Ibiza as well, front passenger side wheel came off, rolled for about a mile!! And the car dragged along the floor for a couple of metres. Luckily the only damage was an unbalanced wheel.

Glad you're ok though mate!

Yeah ill try get some pics if a cba tomorrow doubt it some how :( at work all day so wont even have time to sort any thing!

arron2004

Cupra Boy
Mar 1, 2007
Nottingham J25 M1
Well small update I got my stubby drivers side mirror :p so cheer me up a little get that painted when I get my wing done! Took to to f1 he said alloy is bot bent it's ok and as discs are steel they are fine and I check them :) so it's ok! But any little noise now I do sh*t it lol!
36cf70e3.jpg

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Glad theres no lasting damage from the wheel incident! Mirror will look awesome, just been on German ebay and found a few parts for mine that I'm bidding on :p

arron2004

Cupra Boy
Mar 1, 2007
Nottingham J25 M1
Update

Update today I'm getting car back from Badger5 today with the WMI fitted and new fuel pump and hopefully Forge shortshifter! It made 280bhp just over and 260lbs ft last time running lean, so the new fuel pump will drop some bhp but I'm looking forward to see the tourqe go up and hopefully wmi will add some bhp :p
It's on the rr later so I'll keep you all posted!

arron2004

Cupra Boy
Mar 1, 2007
Nottingham J25 M1
Update
Car with the new fuel pump made 265nhp then with the WMI and 8.5 degrees more timing back up to 282BHP :p As it was running lean befor i could only take her to 6000revs max now and can use my full rev range! Call pulls very very hard now must say im impressed with it thanks to Bill! Would love to try get to that 300bhp region! Went down the a50 with a lad from work running a megane 225 with Forge fmic, bigger injectors and stage 1 and it left him like he was standing he was very shocked :D he said as soon as he left 4th gear i was long gone:p So Bill top job! Im now going to get some 15mm Spacers and tidy paintwork etc when the better weather comes!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.