NathyPhillips

Jun 4, 2017
United Kingdom
July 2023:

Work Event!

16 whole months on from the last update! and still nothing really to report :LOL:, Work decided to host a mini 'Cars & Coffee' meetup and in preperation I treated her to a service & MOT! it was nice to drive her again and you really do become accustom to the creature comforts of modern day cars but as soon as she opens up and you hear the exhaust & induction noises it soon made me smile again, the journey to work was made a lot easier! Have a couple of update photos taken after the event in the other car park...

Works Cars & Coffee Meet:
WorkEvent1.png

WorkEvent3.png

WorkEvent2.png

WorkEvent4.png

WorkEvent5.png

She has now returned back to the resting spot in the garage but not before being treated to her first big detail in probably 2 years. With the Cermic Coating applied 4+ years ago to the wheels, paintwork, callipers etc I really haven't had to wash her after use, just quick detailing spray is doing the job lovely. Until the next outing she is sitting proudly under the silky smooth covers in the garage, continuously fed juice through a C-TEK Trickle Charger.

Thanks again to all those commenting on here, Instagram or the numerous Facebook groups, to see others appreciate the car the way I do really does make it more enjoyable to own!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise