Ash Tray holder removal and Radio removal help required

bjc_uk

Hi, hope u can help me with this. Have done a search and can't find an easy how to thread!

I want to fit my mp3 player into the ash tray as i saw on here someone had done it and it looks great. How do i remove the ash tray whole unit so i can drill through the back for my wire to go through. Note- i want the whole thing out, not jus the little ash tray itself!!

Also, my CD changer in the glove compartment must have a loose wire as the left spker keeps goin in and out but when i push the radio in a bit it clicks back on...How do i remove the radio HU.
#
Thanks

bjc_uk

yes same HU as can't afford a new one!!, im gonna be usin a FM transmitor i have already, gonna try and get it placed behind the tray permanantly, tap into the cig lighter for power and jus poke the plug through the back of the tray for the player.

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
yes same HU as can't afford a new one!!, im gonna be usin a FM transmitor i have already, gonna try and get it placed behind the tray permanantly, tap into the cig lighter for power and jus poke the plug through the back of the tray for the player.

the cigrette power is always on 24/7, recommend you tap in to ignition of the head unit, so when the key is turned it should power on. ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.