Ateca FR Black Edition

Loadmaster748

Roll on summer.....
Aug 2, 2019
Surrey, UK
Hi all,

I've been a non SEAT owning member (AKA Lurker) here for some months, but have at long last bought one. Took a while to decide between various makes including Skoda, BMW and Ford, but I'm very pleased with my choice.

It's a new 2020 Ateca FR Black Edition (1.5 petrol, manual) in white and replaces one of our family cars, a 2014 Zafira B, striking a very good deal (in my opinion) for cash of £23,505 on the road. This included half a tank of fuel and first year's road tax and collection expected to be from next Thursday, so I'm very much looking forward to it.

I need to sort out a couple of accessories, so I'll pop those Qs into the main Ateca forum I guess.

As an aside, my 'hobby' interest car is a 2001 BMW E39 540 Sport V8 - year 2001 and imported from Japan back in 2015. I'm very active with BMWCC GB and the UK Five Series forum which I've frequented for the last 12 years or so.

Thanks for a great forum (which was the most useful of all when making this decision) and cheers for now.

Reactions: Jay5959 and Syphon

Jay5959

FR 184
Apr 26, 2020
Welcome, nice choice on the fr. Loving the bmw, bet that’s a beast to drive! My brothers e39 mad, currently got a 530i but always looking to step up to a v8

Loadmaster748

Roll on summer.....
Aug 2, 2019
Surrey, UK
Collection confirmed for this Saturday, 4th July, at 09:00. :funk:

The dealer notified me of the registration this afternoon, so taking advantage of SEAT's five day free insurance just to get it home where I'll then transfer it onto our own multicar policy.

Reactions: Jay5959

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Collection confirmed for this Saturday, 4th July, at 09:00. :funk:

The dealer notified me of the registration this afternoon, so taking advantage of SEAT's five day free insurance just to get it home where I'll then transfer it onto our own multicar policy.
I picked mine up on Sunday, its a rather good feeling! Welcome to a very long week haha

Reactions: Loadmaster748
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise