Audi A4 2.5 TDi Quattro Sport Avant

tommyt2

Thanks for the info everybody,but do any of yee know what the best nozzle to replace my standard nones with.I mean im going to replace the nozzles with either standard ones either way but if there was something better to use i will use that.I think that with the price of work on this engine to make big power, it isnt great idea but i would like to adjust the pump manually ever so slightly i have a guy that thinks he can do this what do yee think is it possible to move the vp 44 pump by loosening the bolts and tapping it with a hammer or is he mad:funk:

shadowmaker

2.5TDI 228kW 587Nm@1,3bar
Feb 28, 2007
I think twin turbo controlling should be fine, but I would go for bigger single turbo, because there's less tubing and piping.

I'm currently using overpressure from turbo and just bleed it. Nothing electrical.

My friend was in the same dyno as I use with his 1,9TDI. 230hp, 450Nm @1,6bar. No smoke at all. When they started to raise fueling turbo started to surge immideately so they had to left it like that. He got new dyno time for June, so he has time to solve the problem.

Good news is that he'll bring my new ECU with him. :funk:

shadowmaker

Feb 28, 2007
I'm happy with my lag. Too much low end torque isn't that good. At 1900rpm there seems not to be hill high enough... There are some good turbos to choose for 2.5TDI...

tommyt2

I'm happy with my lag. Too much low end torque isn't that good. At 1900rpm there seems not to be hill high enough... There are some good turbos to choose for 2.5TDI...

such as?have you heard of any tuned 2.5 tdi audi over your way..

shadowmaker

Feb 28, 2007
GT2359v, GT2559v, GT2260v and AMG version of GT2359v (this is what I use on my van, correct coding would be GT2659v ?????? as it has same compressor diameter but larger turbine than GT2359v)

Here is one that I know of, but they have had troubles with the automatic transmission. It has potential, but they are still in progress of reinforcing the tran.

I have some experience on automatic trans too as I had some troubles with my -04 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD (gasser). It didn't work even with 450Nm (we only used 0,7bar max boost and still we had to restrict boost cumulation between 2000-3000rpm). My friends said that I made a diesel out of a gasser.:D Now it has been beefed up to take 800Nm (well, at least it won't slip before that). Also I changed even bigger turbo to it to avoid low end torque. The car is in my wife's use, so I'll keep it under 500hp... :whistle:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.