Audio Install Completed... well almost!

Ibiza02

Oct 7, 2006
North East
got my install fitted and working yesterday and took some pictures of it this morning but still needs a bit of tinkering to get all finished which it will be tomorrow needs relay putting in for neon to work in boot and bits and pieces of the wood work changing around and so on

here are some pictures tell me what you think...

install004.jpg

install001.jpg

install005.jpg

chris:blink:

Last edited:

gazjones

click on the img addy bottom one under the pic and paste in hear then the pic wil load in the on here.

gazjones

yep worked. but my god there is alot of stuff there god job its hidden under the parcel shelf. what you going to do if you need to put something in the boot lol

Ibiza02

Oct 7, 2006
North East
sounds mint:D and it not all done yet had like a neon and things to work yet and might get something to hide some of the wires

Ibiza02

Oct 7, 2006
North East
yeh i think it does have a bit of weight in it like lol:) its got a false floor in it, 2x12inch subs in box, 2 amps and a power capicator on a shelf lol and its a 1.2 12v 3 cyclinder car!!!

Ibiza02

Oct 7, 2006
North East
yeh hes done a good job on it thats what i paid him for lol:)

what do ya rekon then people get something to hide the wires or leave it as it is? i perosnally quite like it like that with the wires showing but not sure if it looks fiddley and messy?

simon34

smoooooooth
May 2, 2006
northampton
Looks good matey . Think i would have put the amps the other way round though to hide the cables lets it down a bit in my opinion.

tommmineh

1.2 POWER
Feb 28, 2005
Sheffield/Rotherham
Please tell me you're actually driving with the parcel shelf in! I'd hate to know there was that much £££ in my boot! Know too many people who've had there cars broken into to get to it.

Must be seriously heavy aswell! I only had a basic install (1 sub, 1 amp, false floor) and really felt the weight of it!

Bet it sounds pretty meaty

EDIT- Definately agree with putting the amps the other way round, would look 2x as good! Why do you want to show off all the wires!?

I see the parcel shelf in on the first pics now :)

Those amps look like Xboxs

Last edited:

Ibiza02

Oct 7, 2006
North East
not bothering with speakers in parcel shelf didnt want any in first palce all else im doing is next year get some uprated speakers in the frotn and put the ones that are in now into the back.

if i had moved the amps round then they wouldnt face the right way would they lol be back to front so:)

but cheers for the replies keep them coming:)

chris

Ibiza02

Oct 7, 2006
North East
yeh of corse i have parcel shelf in just took it out to take those photos lol:) couldnt possibly drive round here and leave the car wiht it all on show a just couldnt

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Might just be me being thick ... but the fuses in the distro block don't appear to be doing anything?

edit: worked it out ..... but that's not the way i'd like to fuse my amps!

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.