• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Aug 10, 2026
4
0
Hi all, I’ve got a 2025 Cupra Leon etsi and I’m having an issue with the climate control AUTO settings. There are three AUTO fan levels, but on my car it always seems to blast the air con at high speed whenever I press AUTO, and I can’t really tell any difference between the three settings.

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong here. Can someone please help?

Thanks :)
 
Doesn't auto just attempt to get the temperature down to your required setting as quickly as possible? Hence the full blast mode when you press the button initially.