Autosport 2008

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Few pics taken yesterday at the NEC. Some superb cars especially loved the new Evo, whilst wasn't at all keen on the Cupra in the Aero bodykit with central exhaust. Why copy the VXR ? :shrug:

2008_0112January0011.jpg

2008_0112January0014.jpg

2008_0112January0053.jpg

2008_0112January0050.jpg

Some fantastic...........cars, for all shots

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u119/MoleyRUFC/Autosport 2008/

Moley RUFC

Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
No more sexist shots. Heres a shot promoted the new Football / Motor Racing League starting this year. Nothing sexist about this shot.

2008_0112January0033.jpg

The two people in this shot are the drivers (maybe)

Moley RUFC

Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Come on then lets have a caption competition for that photo.

Bloke in background thinking ''Bloody hell this beats the Caravan show i last went to, now wheres the toilets''

holmesy55

Feb 15, 2007
Northern Ireland
Think she's saying...

'Damn, wish my boobs were bigger'

i think thats why he's smiling! :think: he saw her boobs, realised his were bigger, had a wee chuckle and a snigger to himself, and now shes gutted coz hers arnt as big as his! :cry:

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
Autosport was ok, But i honestly think there were too many numptys there expecting it to be like a normal show such as TRAX or something, as when we got the bus back to the car park most people were moaning "that it was a waste of time, no show cars there"

I think they missed the point of it being a trade fair.

Although i will agrea with what some of them said in saying the entrance price was a tad steep for what it was, and having to pay 8 quid for parking is always a joke on top of the ticket price,

Oh and am i the only one who is getting pissed off of going to all these events with rippers drapped over the cars. Seems to be more and more every year, although not as bad as one show we went to at detling last year which had topless pole dancers on stage in a public area at 12 o clock, great for kids.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.