Back to SEAT after a short break

20vt Tony

Oct 16, 2006
Edwinstowe, Notts
Evening all,

Just wanted to say hello again after a short break away from Seat. Just traded my Focus ST2 in this afternoon for a brand new Leon TDi Reference sport with the full BTCC kit and 18" BBS wheels on. Looks awesome and the torque is grrrreat. Got in the focus after the test drive and was missing the leon already. Picking her up later this week, so pleased to be back with Seat after having 2 Mk1 leon Cupras prior to the ST. Also looking forward not to having my own personal space at the petrol station anymore. Don't get me wrong the Focus is a great car, but ford were very optimistic when saying that it averaged 30mpg!!!!!!!

Tony

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
You're not the first to make this same move by the sounds of it! In fact, there are people on the forum who have changed from an ST to a Cupra R just to save fuel :blink:

Your new Leon sounds superb though. When do you pick it up?

Emm

Jun 9, 2003
UK
Visit site
Hi Tony - welcome back.

Would be interested to see photos of a leon sporting the BTCC kit in zenith grey.

Having driven a couple of STs, I could only manage 19mpg and that was with 'normal' driving....

20vt Tony

Oct 16, 2006
Edwinstowe, Notts
You're not the first to make this same move by the sounds of it! In fact, there are people on the forum who have changed from an ST to a Cupra R just to save fuel :blink:

Your new Leon sounds superb though. When do you pick it up?

Picking up on Wednesday morning, just filled the ST up with petrol at the weekend, but won't take long to get rid of it!!!!!! Can't wait for Wednesday!!

Tony