Bbs ch

LEONFRMAN

Hi dose anybody know where to get second hand BBS CH or the other BBS alloys that are similar CK i think. For my leon fr MK2, new ones are just to dear for a student at the min.

any feedback would help.

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

RickyD1975

Audi A6 2.0TDI 170 S-Line
Jan 2, 2008
North East
Hi dose anybody know where to get second hand BBS CH or the other BBS alloys that are similar CK i think. For my leon fr MK2, new ones are just to dear for a student at the min.

any feedback would help.

cheers

Ebay is your best bet, although they are still going to cost you around £1k second hand. That's why I bought new CK's as I thought £1k was a lot to pay for used wheels.

There's also Ebay Germany...

Cuprarob112

Dec 6, 2008
As they come from a VW GTI 30 they aren't Co's but VZ033. They look like Ch's but are heavier. Volkswagen aparently is clearing out it's stock. Seen a lot of new VW oem wheelsets coming along (these 18" VZ033 go between 600-750 Euro's without tyres). But also saw a very nice 5 spoke oem wheelset with brandnew 2006 Bridgestone E50A or michelin PS2 (in Germany Tyres up to 2 years old can be sold as new) go for 800-850 Euro's (only downside: just like any o.e.m. wheel they where extremely heavy)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.