Nov 7, 2001
israel
17" BBS lm, what you think?
maybe i get them this week...

cupraonBBSLM.jpg

Last edited:

cupra44

Dec 10, 2005
they look cool as fcuk and very expensive but i noticed there 5 stud, Have you got the pcd adaptors?

davidol

New ghetto whip :)
Aug 17, 2004
Cardiff
Can you even get these wheels in a high enough offset to allow the use of a PCD convertor? most are around 25mm from my understanding so the wheels are going to need to be a very high offset!

cupra44

Dec 10, 2005
davidol said:
Can you even get these wheels in a high enough offset to allow the use of a PCD convertor? most are around 25mm from my understanding so the wheels are going to need to be a very high offset!

Doubt it, if they do fit it'll be tighter than a nun's.... well you know what

eyco

Nov 7, 2001
israel
Thanks for the feedback.
it's a 4 stud wheel's i just stick them there using ms paint:whistle:
One thing i need to mention is that those are BBS replica! Not an actual BBS. i didn't won the lottery;) yet:D

here's a pic of the actual wheel.

13010612394on.jpg

Last edited:

davidol

New ghetto whip :)
Aug 17, 2004
Cardiff
there a bit cheeky they are arent they :p only problem for me though would be knowing i had rims but not the real thing, it'd be a bit like telling everyone your getting it from jackie degg, when in fact your knobbing the queen, your still getting it but its not the same :p lol

davidol said:
it'd be a bit like telling everyone your getting it from jackie degg, when in fact your knobbing the queen, your still getting it but its not the same :p lol

think of the publicity Vs. the pay off tho[B)]

wheels look good mate, nice and clean cut. really compliment the car

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.