bbs seat sport alloys

mattyo

May 4, 2006
watton Norfolk
am thinking of selling my seat sport alloys n gettin some mkv gti's to replace them how much should i ask for them not marked at all but wont go with tyres.

May 13, 2007
Be interested to know what people think here, as I am considering upgrading to 19's

i have had 19s on for about 6 months no real issues
they catch over bumps occasionally and have killed the cars mpg of the car but all said look excellent on the leon would recommend chris

JD_SCN

am thinking of selling my seat sport alloys n gettin some mkv gti's to replace them how much should i ask for them not marked at all but wont go with tyres.

I saw a 2nd hand set on ebay that sold for about £300? I've seen brand spanking new ones go for about £400 a set with no tyres...not bad really for factory rims. I'm wanting 19's too! just waiting till after xmas!

Rael

TDi - Smokin'!
Jul 9, 2008
Gatwick
i have had 19s on for about 6 months no real issues
they catch over bumps occasionally and have killed the cars mpg of the car but all said look excellent on the leon would recommend chris

When you say "catch over bumps" do you mean they rub on the arches or something?

There is no conversation about whether 19's look better, they make the car look right. In my opinion, 18's look too small. Maybe it's got a bit to do with design too, but all of the 19's I've seen on Leons look so good. SO good! [B)]

May 13, 2007
When you say "catch over bumps" do you mean they rub on the arches or something?

There is no conversation about whether 19's look better, they make the car look right. In my opinion, 18's look too small. Maybe it's got a bit to do with design too, but all of the 19's I've seen on Leons look so good. SO good! [B)]

you can get a rub but very occasional you can hear it i think its the inner arch screws but its so light theres no wear/ signs of damage on the arch or tyres its that minimal and you have to going some on a roughish road thou ive got 8.5 et 45 with 235/35 tyres lowerd 30mm will possibly try 225 tyres next

May 13, 2007

updates had alook today found no sign of wheels rubbing i think it could be the bunpstops on the lowered suspension causing the noise thou

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise