Been driving really early this morning...

panholio

Jun 26, 2006
Leeds
Was out and about at 6 o clock ish this morning. 15 degrees on the temp display and the R was flying! :scary:

Only had it 3 weeks and it's been warm as fook ever since, amazing what a nice bit of cold dense air can do...

Bit random but, just thought I'd share! :think:

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Nope is the same for any car really no matter what the type of engine, was coming back from work last week at 3am and my derv felt like it had an extra turbo with the cooler air!! I rmeber my Leon Cupra suffering from heat soak.

But heard the same form CTR owners as well!!

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
panholio said:
Was out and about at 6 o clock ish this morning. 15 degrees on the temp display and the R was flying! :scary:

Only had it 3 weeks and it's been warm as fook ever since, amazing what a nice bit of cold dense air can do...

Bit random but, just thought I'd share! :think:

Gotta love empty roads :D

Cooler denser air is why people like a nice large FMIC then it's like that every day ;)

BHP Addict

Back in a SEAT!!
Jan 31, 2006
Birmingham
P1010209.jpg

:thumbup:

jetsetjimbo

a.k.a James
Jun 12, 2005
J2 M5
Had mine last summer and I remember how shocked I was but the extra power once the weather got colder. You wait till the temps drop sub 10 deg C!

honeyman

Pirates
Oct 20, 2004
Northampton
Did the same myself this morning loved it, it must have been good cause the old lady in the Polo flashed me (personally I think she liked the way its spooled up ;) )

foxes

Feb 7, 2005
Bang In The Middle.
This hot weather really makes the LCR feel sluggish even with my CC Re-map

However wait till late evening & the car flys!!

I guess a FMIC is a good idea then in summer & all year??

Last saturday at 4am i was on my way to my mates work....truck depot as we were taking a trailer up to Aberdeen and bringing another back.....

The car was pulling like a fooker!!

Friday here was very hot though, and hadn't driven since 6pm friday....

Cupraboy4

CUPRA TDi
Mar 20, 2006
WEST MIDS
Early Starts

GOIN DOWN TO WOOLACOMBE IN DEVON IN 2WEEKS, SETTING OFF @ 6AM FROM WORCESTER, LOOKIN 4WARD 2 THE EMPTY ROADS!!!:lol:
CIMG2240.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members