best for black

Jul 4, 2006
Maidstone,Kent
Right can anyone help me? I recently clayed my car and used meguiars polish and wax afterwards and it came out really swirley and streaky, can people please help and suggest what products i can start to use on my car, been looking at poor boys stuff, i am soooooo confused on what is the best products. Pleae please help:confused:

sunilbass

Jan 12, 2007
lesta
do you want it looking thike this?

CIMG7313.jpg

CIMG7320.jpg

CIMG7300.jpg

its a lot of hard work! im cleaning it every week without fail!

if you want a short cut, get some poor boyz black hole, it covers swirls good! ok for a quick fix!

sunilbass

Jan 12, 2007
lesta
go around all wheels - mixture if meguairs wheel brightner and all purpose cleaner

snow foam the whole car - elite foam with a dash of meguairs gold class shampoo

wait for 5 mins

rinse the car

snow foam the whole car again

go round the whole car with a detail brush getting all the grills etc

rinse the car

go over the car with shampoo and lambs wool mitt - dodo juice born to be mild using the 2 bucket method

rinse car with di resin filtered water - stops water marks and you can wash the car in the sun!!

blow off water with leaf blower - less contact with the car, less chance of swirls

pat down the car with a mf towel - again pat down so it cut down of chances of swirls

go over the whole car with dodo juice red mist

thats what is done everyweek

to get rid of the swirls, i got a meguairs g220 da polisher with sonus sfx1 pad and using a mixture of m3 fast cut and dodo juice lime prime

then protect with wax - i used dodo juice supernatural wax

hope that helps mate, once you start, youll need a open cheque book LOL!

heres the process, http://www.thesuniltreatment.co.uk/lcr.html

Jul 4, 2006
Maidstone,Kent
hmmmm that seems a bit much, a few bits i would do, interested in the snow foam. Where do i get the products from? Also i take it you do this for a living?

sunilbass

Jan 12, 2007
lesta
lol it is, get some poorboys black hole, it'll fill the swirls up for a bit and is easier than doing all the above!

snow foam, you need a lance and the foam, theres a few places to get it from, theres elite car care and autobrite, there the 2 main ones!

and i dont do it for a living... well for now lol!

NagaBurns

Jan 22, 2010
Shropshire
:funk: A double thumbs up for the Poorboys Black Hole :funk:

It is very good and soo easy to use, well worth the money.

All the best
Lee

NagaBurns

Jan 22, 2010
Shropshire
I'm a small overlapping circle kinda guy with wax normally because it's quicker.
If I have plenty of time I'll go in straight lines with polish, alternating between left to right and up and down. Straight lines will be a panel at a time job and with a polish like Super Resin Polish, if your going to go down this route I'd get a decent applicator for your polish to maximise its effect.

All the best
Lee

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2009
Hemel Hempstead
Sunil... Dear lord God! Went to your site, and have to say that LCR looks fantastic when done. I keep mine clean, but man, thats just a step up! Personally, I use Zymol shampoo with the 2 bucket method and then pat dry with megs water magnet MF cloths then use Dodo juice blue velvet. Which is a relatively normal routine (products aside) but not really detailing level.

Thinking of getting some red mist to finish off and also as a quick detailer spray as I've heard good things about it, and maybe a change in shampoo too. Sunil, what tyre dressing do you use? I'm currently using a megs spray, but still feel like trying some others. Might give gels a shot.

sunilbass

Jan 12, 2007
lesta
lol cheers mate, the lce is mine!

the webiste was a project - learning at night school

i use megs endro tyre gel, its last for ages too!

Fien

Mar 11, 2010
Chester
was thinking of getting some poorboys black hole as my AG super resin polish is running out. Is it just used in the same way, i.e wash, polish then wax? or would u use anything else in between?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.