Best mod you have done to your Beeza

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
Since this section is a bit dead at the moment, I thought I'd start what I'd hope to be an interesting and useful thread :D

Basically as the title states, What is the best mod you have done on your car (does not necessarily need to have been done by yourself). This can be anything like an Interior, exterior or a performance modification.

I'll start first.

On my old 1.4 pre facelift, THE best mod by far was the remote central locking I have installed in it. Made my life soooo much easier, for only £19

And on the GTI, I hope that the coilovers that I'm to install during Xmas will be the best mod for it [B)]

Now lets hear YOURS!

Mig

Triple D

Not got one but i would imagine it would have to be dropping a 1.8 20vt in it, ultimate sleeper look then ;)

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Mk2 1.4 8v - best mod was the **** Pipe Technology Induction system

Cordie 16v - Leon 312mm brakes

Cordie Vario 1.6 8v - Fitting the 312mm brakes to it (but with race pads this time)

Cordie Vario 1.6 8v - future - fitting the 2.0 16v from the Coupe. Easiest way to more than double the power & then is a proper sleeper (basically reshelled the coupe)

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
with my 1.4 8v ones i have done have been -

headlights - replaced with philips blue vision bulbs, big difference at night

stereo - now have ability to play cd's:p , even better mp3 cd's

speakers - replaced door and parcel shelf speakers, much better sound quality and volume

20vt alloys - looks great improved handling as well:D

Hayz

Cheeky
Apr 5, 2006
Portsmouth
www.drive4fun.co.uk
Mine is smoothing the slitter and the LCR splitter bit on the front bumper and painting it all the colour of the car.

Also smoothing the rear black strip on the back bumper in and painting it.

x

Dolly_Gti

G60 spooling up.
Aug 15, 2006
china town
16inch multispokes £100 :)
mudflaps £20
Fluffy Dice £15
Powerflow £240

The look of the drivers face who is driving the nova with the cherry bomb when i leave him for Dead in my Gti, Priceless

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
how difficult was it to fit the remote locking system?

as mine died ages ago and reprogramming and new battery does not work

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise