Best way to apply Poorboys Black Hole

Tinny

Cornishman
Aug 29, 2011
Hi all,
After reading a lot about different polishes and wax's etc, i decided to invest in some Poorboys Black Hole. Im wandering what is the best way to apply the stuff. I was thinking maybe an applicater pad and a polishing mit to buff. Or do i apply it with a microfiber cloth? I have some Megs liquid wax to seal it after which i have been using on top of Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine...... Looking forward to seeing the results after applying Poorboys:)

I did do a search but couldn't find the answer i was looking for.

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
If you are doing this by hand then a microfiber applicator will be your best bet. Buff off with a new microfibre.

Are you referring to the gold class liquid wax? or the cleaner liquid wax?

Sep 3, 2009
Walsall, West Mids
As above, by hand an MF applicator like the DoDo Juice Blue Roo.

If you have a machine (DA) then a finishing pad. Spread at speed 1 and work in ar speed 4.

Always buff any products off with a clean MF cloth turning the cloth regularly.

vroomtshh

Sep 11, 2005
Dreghorn, Scotland
As above, by hand an MF applicator like the DoDo Juice Blue Roo.

If you have a machine (DA) then a finishing pad. Spread at speed 1 and work in ar speed 4.

Always buff any products off with a clean MF cloth turning the cloth regularly.

As above, but I would recommend using a DA if you can. gives a better finish than working by hand

Tinny

Cornishman
Aug 29, 2011
Cheers for the replies. It will be hand application as i dont have a machine yet. Looking to get one in the future though.
Hopefully the weather will be good enough for me to give it a try over the weekend. I'll let you know what the results are like. Cant post pics to show you yet as i dont have enough posts.

Tinny

Cornishman
Aug 29, 2011
Arggh, how do i post pics then? I asked the question before but got no replies :(

Tinny

Cornishman
Aug 29, 2011
014-1.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.