blow off valves/dump valves??

K1Ringsell

lol... im on the forge websit at the mo and theres, atmosheric blow off spacer, switchable blow off spacer and blow off adaption spacer hhmmmm which one lol
are you running any of them?

Poverty

all you need is the spacer. It sounds pants when the car is standard, but as you start to run more power the louder it gets, especially once you have an intake. Then its Louddddd. But not scooby chav loud ;)

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Far as im aware theres only one listed for the cupra/ed30/s3 and costs about £50, i have it in at the minute but will be getting it taken out because im board of it!

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
all you need is the spacer. It sounds pants when the car is standard, but as you start to run more power the louder it gets, especially once you have an intake. Then its Louddddd. But not scooby chav loud ;)

It certainly is with the ITG intake, thats kinda the reason its coming out, just find it really annoying now.

K1Ringsell

so the atmosheric blow off spacer which is on the website should be fine on my car, 09 k1??

LeonFR07DSG

Aug 15, 2008
Hertfordshire
hello K1Ringsell.... dont actually know the answer to your question but saw your location and your the first who is close to me!

I'm in WGC... might have to setup a meet somewhere so i can see your beast!

Poverty

It certainly is with the ITG intake, thats kinda the reason its coming out, just find it really annoying now.

I went throught that stage, I have had it off for 3 weeks or so now and I miss it, so it will be going back on.:D

K1Ringsell

alright mate call me James
erm yeah im up for a meet man? wheres close for both of us im in hemel hempstead!

LeonFR07DSG

Aug 15, 2008
Hertfordshire
maybe... being lazy and cant be bothered to read the whole thread at the mo... been ill the last 3 days so cnt really be bothered to do anything lol

LeonFR07DSG

Aug 15, 2008
Hertfordshire
poverty forgot to ask ive put a new thread up about CAI for my FR could u take a read and give me your opinion... u seem quite in the "know" when it comes to our sort of cars... love u :funk:

Poverty

ok will have a look.

You two should come along to the rolling road day in surrey weekend after next. 22 cars with various different mods, will give you an idea of what you want from yours.

Poverty

says fully booked mate otherwise i might have come down... not too far away either really...

Dont need to run your car on the rollers, just come down and say hello.

People usually drop out also if you want to get on the dyno.

Last edited by a moderator:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise