Bluefin & VAG.com in London???

Maximus2000uk

Hey all,

I dont want to buy Bluefin or VAG.com, but does anyone have either of the two which they wouldnt mind setting up on my Leon?

Im based in London but can obviously travel & would pay for the use.

Thanks!
max

Saul

<b>SCN Admin</b>
May 21, 2001
bluefin only works on one car, otherwise there would be a killer trade on ebay!

Maximus2000uk

Fair enough. So lets forget about Bluefin for now.

Anyone with VAG.com in London?

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
where in london are you? I could be persudaded... what with my vag-com knowledge as well ;)

Maximus2000uk

my god you live in mayfair and drive a Seat?? Im in SE9

My g_d, you live in SE9 and drive a Seat?

I like hot hatches and I need something that meets the congestion charge co2 levels! Besides, its not my primary car! I dont mind driving to SE9 if you can plug the car in...

I only want a couple of small things done (leaving home lights enabled, and also beeping when the car locks) unless there are some other majorly useful features?

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
My g_d, you live in SE9 and drive a Seat?

I like hot hatches and I need something that meets the congestion charge co2 levels! Besides, its not my primary car! I dont mind driving to SE9 if you can plug the car in...

I only want a couple of small things done (leaving home lights enabled, and also beeping when the car locks) unless there are some other majorly useful features?

fair point well made max :)

All the useful features I know of I have out in the vag-com guide...

Can I ask what else you drive? hows parking?

Maximus2000uk

I also drive a CLK320 CDI...since Mayfair is in the congestion charging zone, I have to have a car under 225g/co2 or else I lose the residents discount which means i'd have to pay over £2000 per year.

Parking is fine around me since ive also got a garage but plenty of residents parking. Ive lived in London for most of my life so I know the parking system by now and I know the roads very well around this area so I can always find a space!

What useful features have you turned on?

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
Nice mix of cars there.

Myself, I have enabled:
Leaving home lights.
Turning Off Sealt Belt Warning
Automatic Window Closing/Opening (wasnt standard on my 06 model)
Beep when locking/unlocking
changing Volume of Reversing Sensor beep

I think thats it.

Which MY of car do you have? 07 or 08?

Maximus2000uk

Thank you.

Ive got an 07 FR with the DSG box. Ive had a look at your guide which was very helpful, and the things you've listed in the above post sound perfect for what id like...although the window opening and closing thing ive already got.

So, how do we meet up, and indeed when?