bocanegra test

May 13, 2007
i was fortunate to be loaned a ibiza bocanegra for a couple of days
on first impression all was good it looked the biz sounds good very well spec"d
good sized boot excellent build quality etc so all looked promising
so it was off to drive it after a couple of miles to get used to the controls it was time to give it a drive and "oh my " what a car the performance is stunning to say the least endless power good road holding a joy to drive the 1.4 tfsi engine and slick 7 speed dsg box work well together in all 3 modes it takes off "like a scolded cat"with a raspy exhaust and over-run on the down shifts even on full automatic mode the ibiza is a super quick hot hatch or a civilised town cruiser its up to you i was expecting a good drive but it was alot more fun than i could even imagine a worthy new edition to the sport seat range this car is one i will certainly consider when its time to swop the leon
to sum up its a bit like an old school hot hatch sporty exhaust turbo whistle abit like peugeot 205/rsturbo hybrid not abad thing at all a bargain really
go try one its the biggest grin ive had for awhile
a big thanks to adam and glenn at TAUNTON SEAT for the loan of the ibiza
chris
seatbocaneggra001.jpg

seatbocaneggra002.jpg

seatbocaneggra004.jpg

seatbocaneggra005.jpg

seatbocaneggra006.jpg

seatbocaneggra007.jpg

seatbocaneggra008.jpg

stu38

Mar 8, 2007
Essex
Hi leoncp11 o great reveiw sir and very pleased you liked the machine. Having just picked up my new Dakota red boc I couldn't agree more:Dhaving come from a leon fr tdi which I thought was fantastic I really hoped this car was not gonna be a disappointed because you know what it's like on a test drive so much to take in, but my god the car is amazing:-o I crumbled and went for all options brakes , roof, conv pack, armrest, usbipod and alloy door pack which is really cool much better feel than my leon was! I put some pics up when I can remember how:rolleyes: O as for brake upgrade one good thing is with this option you do get a full size alloy spare wheel so least that takes some of the cost.

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Whats the alloy door pack?

The car is so nice. I really does sit to high though. I'm definatly getting some eibach's fitted!

stu38

Mar 8, 2007
Essex
Hi mardon sorry mate I was not very clear they are alloy look faceings for the inside door handles they just stick over excisting ones but look and feel great really match well I think and there is a small alloy strip that runs across the sun blind if you have the glass roof option that's a nice touch so all blends in well.:D

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Oh cool. If you can fit them after delivery i'll have a look. Guess they are in the styling section.

May 13, 2007
Hi leoncp11 o great reveiw sir and very pleased you liked the machine. Having just picked up my new Dakota red boc I couldn't agree more:Dhaving come from a leon fr tdi which I thought was fantastic I really hoped this car was not gonna be a disappointed because you know what it's like on a test drive so much to take in, but my god the car is amazing:-o I crumbled and went for all options brakes , roof, conv pack, armrest, usbipod and alloy door pack which is really cool much better feel than my leon was! I put some pics up when I can remember how:rolleyes: O as for brake upgrade one good thing is with this option you do get a full size alloy spare wheel so least that takes some of the cost.

thanks mate hope you enjoy your motor chris

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.