Body Shops around Camberley/Bracknell etc?

aphix

Sep 5, 2005
Camberley, Surrey
Hey Guys,

Anyone know a good body shop i can get my Front and rear bumpers done, and possible the bonnet and wings blended in.

Ive got flash Red LCR and know the paintcode.

Anyone had similar work done with a rough idea on what its going to cost me?

Like i said, im in Camberley, (Surrey/hampshire border) and would be willing to travel a little way.

Cheers
Rob

Reg

Professional Detailer
Oct 10, 2005
Berkshire
Sunnyside Auto's in Reading - Robert Cort Industrial Estate, Britten Road. Talk to Colin (have to find the number from google or something). They are very good.

Reg

Professional Detailer
Oct 10, 2005
Berkshire
Sorry about that Aphix - he used to own it! Must have changed hands. They have done a few jobs for my Dad and been excellent everytime.

aphix

Sep 5, 2005
Camberley, Surrey
Thats cool.. just need an idea on pricing.. theres a pintshop just down the road from me.. but they quoted £200-£300 to do one bumper

Ill let you know what they say.. just for future.

Rob

magic77

Soot Machine
Jan 20, 2004
Camberley - Surrey
Visit site
hi if you need work done on the bodywork I can put you in touch with the guy that does mine. Hes done few cars for me and is very good.

Drop me a PM and I we can arrange a time to go there as I need him to do some work on my new focus as well

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
aphix said:
Thats cool.. just need an idea on pricing.. theres a pintshop just down the road from me.. but they quoted £200-£300 to do one bumper

Ill let you know what they say.. just for future.

Rob

I was quoted £399 to have a little bit of bubble rust (not even as big as a 5p) and respray the boot :-o

dobber

Ok, here is a good one for everyone.

TGM Sport in Fleet.

They are known in the racing arena. They used to do all the bodywork repairs and spraying etc for teh Honda Accord BTCC team and also have done work for the MG BTCC teams.

Not only are they highly regarded in the bodyshop they also have a full workshop and do lots of performance mods. They always have at least 3 Honda integra Type-R's (DC5) in for something, LCR's Subaru's, Evo's through to Ferrari's and the like.

Ask for Tom on 01252 811972 and say that Duncan sent you

http://www.tgmsports.co.uk/

Copra

Used To Be "mk4polo"
Feb 7, 2003
Hampshire
Visit site
dobber said:
Ok, here is a good one for everyone.

TGM Sport in Fleet.

They are known in the racing arena. They used to do all the bodywork repairs and spraying etc for teh Honda Accord BTCC team and also have done work for the MG BTCC teams.

Not only are they highly regarded in the bodyshop they also have a full workshop and do lots of performance mods. They always have at least 3 Honda integra Type-R's (DC5) in for something, LCR's Subaru's, Evo's through to Ferrari's and the like.

Ask for Tom on 01252 811972 and say that Duncan sent you

http://www.tgmsports.co.uk/

about 2 mins away from me. theres a place that does window tinting down there too, seen some DC5s in there and often wondered what the link was :)
will remember that, thanks! :):D

dobber

You in Fleet then Copra??

Im in farnham at the moment but moving back to Fleet hopefully in August

CHRIS200