bonnet

Mellow Yello

Pedros Dodgy Windows
Jun 13, 2008
what you guys think of a lazy boy bonnet and front wings on a mk2 ? , also anyone fitted mk4 ibiza washer jets to a mk2 , the ones under the bonnet as i want mines smoothed:D

Boi Ninja

16 valves of sweet shhhhh
Dec 23, 2005
Enfield, Shanktown
Dey iz Bad, ennit !
;)

ya dun kno

...i think its a bad boy extension ...covering the indicators too maybe?
might look nice depending on what look your going for? smooth and simple then yeh it should look ok. try it and let us know.

the mk4 has jets under the bonnet? ...:confused: does that clean the engine for you?

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Depends how you do the bonnet, could look good..........could look poop!

mk4 has its jets in the scuttle panel, kind of hiding under the rear edge of the bonnet.

I had the washer jets deleted on my mk2 and used a storm single wiper with the TVR style effort washer thing........the water went everywhere but the screen.

Mellow Yello

Pedros Dodgy Windows
Jun 13, 2008
not badboy no , the end of the bonnet extended over the grill and headlamps and the wings extended over the indicators , smooth and simple is what im going for , whick i why i want the underbonnet washers from a mk4 , also id like to put a set of stubby polo mirrors on as the standard mk2 ones are huge :p

Boi Ninja

16 valves of sweet shhhhh
Dec 23, 2005
Enfield, Shanktown
not badboy no , the end of the bonnet extended over the grill and headlamps and the wings extended over the indicators , smooth and simple is what im going for , whick i why i want the underbonnet washers from a mk4 , also id like to put a set of stubby polo mirrors on as the standard mk2 ones are huge :p

sorry but wont it overheat?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members