Booked in

paul26982

................. for a mufflerectomy with an oval style tip like the cupra R and a bell auto re-map, wounder if i see much difference, hope the exhaust is just nice not to loud like a 1.2 corsa lol :D

Snoopcousins

Working the Guns!
Mar 18, 2005
Bangor
Sounds good Paul, let us know how it goes...

I would like to get my exhaust done and also with the larger CupraR style exhaust. I think it would look a lot better than the the twin pipes especially with the CupraR rear bumper.

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
The exhaust will sound spot on. It'll still sound like a diesel whilst idling, but once on the move you'll love it. IT makes such a difference :)

Plus enjoy the extra soot ;)

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
sounds good paul
iirc do bell autos only do work on derv's, as they are relatively close for me
just a shame if they do

be interested to see how your exhuast turns out mate

schnipps

Apr 17, 2006
I will pull like a train, you will notice in second especially that it pulls alot harder, just watch that clutch :)

paul26982

boost guage, short shifter then the clutch is on the cards m8, they also do petrol RIK, looking forward to it, hope i see a big difference

paul26982

got sorted today, exhaust isnt loud just perfect, couldnt be happyier and works a treat,

paul26982

yep its quality, pics tomora now, bell auto map was quality got the mild until next week when i get my clutch sorted then the proper will be installed, took it out with the one im geting on next week and was amazing, very much recomended

mikecupra

I bet you cant wait to get the clucth done so you can enjoy the full extent of the new power and torque,im sure it will pull hard!

paul26982

lol rik, he did a 20VT yesterday and said even he was impressed, hes a sound fella very helpfull, talks you through what he is doing etc, id go back any day and this month hes charging 250 quid i think, cant wait for the frigging clutch to get sorted

schnipps

Apr 17, 2006
Paul if you get a new clutch will you post what it costs and where you got it from and what you ordered etc, thanks.

paul26982

will do need it for mon-tuesday m8, looking into it big style at the mo

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.