Boot liner...

JonnyT

Dec 28, 2020
Did anyone manage to find one as I would like one for when I take delivery of mine?

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
If you get one, measure it and post it. I wonder if boot liner from c-class will fit. It worked pretty well in my other cars and now sitting in the garage

ozzrahog

Jun 24, 2018
If you get one, measure it and post it. I wonder if boot liner from c-class will fit. It worked pretty well in my other cars and now sitting in the garage
Just bumping this to see if anyone has sourced one, my Google skills have failed me so far

JonnyT

Dec 28, 2020
I checked with my dealer last week and this still isn’t available which is disappointing.

A selection of accessories should have been available for when the Formentor was released.

• Sad
Reactions: Syphon

Filipp

Nov 16, 2020
I just received and installed one from that shop:

to be fair, notihing to complain about - just decent boot mat, fits perfectly.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2021
can someone could put the boot measurements up! I’m tryjng to source a boot liner to cover the sill for when my Formentor arrives next month! I need a boot lines to cover the boot lip for my dog getting in and out! Thank you

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
I managed to fit c-class c204 original boot liner into Formentor. It doesn't look pretty, but will be functional enough. It's a bit too long, so it goes up and covers back of the seats. Boot sil cover also works with it. It will be my forth car using this set of accessories, it was good investment.

20210320_131824.jpg

20210320_132009.jpg

Reactions: Stonepope

ozzrahog

Jun 24, 2018
I managed to fit c-class c204 original boot liner into Formentor. It doesn't look pretty, but will be functional enough. It's a bit too long, so it goes up and covers back of the seats. Boot sil cover also works with it. It will be my forth car using this set of accessories, it was good investment.

View attachment 22899

View attachment 22900
That's a very similar fit to my liner from my MK3 Leon ST. Not very good looking but functional

rizzy

May 15, 2017
I'm hoping the one from my current Leon will fit the Formentor - it was from costco - excellent quality and i'm pretty sure it was only about £12.

ozzrahog

Jun 24, 2018
I'm hoping the one from my current Leon will fit the Formentor - it was from costco - excellent quality and i'm pretty sure it was only about £12.
If it's from a hatchback Leon in may well, as I say mine from my ST was a great fit for width just a bit long

Peyton

Jan 20, 2021
I think that Mk3 Leon boot is shorter than Formentor. They increased the "overhang". Ideal boot liner may be a crossover between Leon and Leon ST boot liner.

ozzrahog

Jun 24, 2018
Reactions: Torks

Torks

Mar 15, 2021
Manchester
I got this delivered today, does the trick

Mine came with a German Shepherd too? (Batteries not included)

COX Motor Parts

Genuine Seat, Cupra, Honda and VW parts
Forum Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
Morecambe
www.coxmotorparts.co.uk
Hello everyone,

Unfortunately it doesn't look like there is a genuine boot liner accessory for the Formentor (yet).
We have a reversible option available, they are pricey but we have as much discount on as we can, also with your forum discount added it should help a bit!

GENUINE CUPRA FORMENTOR REVERSIBLE BOOT LINER 2020 ONWARDS

View attachment 23100

Apologies everyone, i didn't look hard enough!
Have just added this product to our site now:

GENUINE CUPRA FORMENTOR SEMI-RIGID BOOT LINER 2020 ONWARDS

1616760374387.png
Any questions, just give me a shout!

Andy @ SMP