Boot Size?

Marsden1002

Jun 22, 2007
Hi All.

After looking at a mk1 leon, i have decided to buy a 1.9tdi reference. But, could someone give me the size of the boot in mm ie width and lengh?

Need to know sizes for a pushchair for the little one

Cheers

Marsden1002

Emm

Jun 9, 2003
UK
Visit site
Hi All.

After looking at a mk1 leon, i have decided to buy a 1.9tdi reference. But, could someone give me the size of the boot in mm ie width and lengh?

Need to know sizes for a pushchair for the little one

Cheers

Marsden1002

If you already own the pushchair, then go to the dealers and physically try it in the boot of their demo or showroom model.

If you're looking to buy a pushchair, then again, a trip down to the dealer armed with a tape measure would be the answer. I would suggest measuring the size of the boot opening as well as the boot itself as it's not the most load friendly aperture.

Marsden1002

Jun 22, 2007
ill try to go down with the pushchair.

Seat site dont say neither does which - both say the L of the boot, and since i dont know how many liters my pushchair is i aint got a clue!!

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
ill try to go down with the pushchair.

Seat site dont say neither does which - both say the L of the boot, and since i dont know how many liters my pushchair is i aint got a clue!!

Due to the shape of the boot opening, i'd strongly suggest you trying rather than using measurements to ensure that it does / doesn't fix.

Marsden1002

Jun 22, 2007
True True . . . . But my heart has spoken!

I have just placed £1000 deposit down on a 55reg 1.9tdi Leon Stylance (or how ever you spell it). I know its not the quickest but the goodies and looks sold it too me . . So, where did you lot get your HID's from and how much inc fitting?

Carnivor

Jul 7, 2006
In my LeonFR 2.0 TDI
Boot space (min ltr) 341
Boot space (max ltr) 1,166

from that whatcar site, lol wtf sort of measurement is litres. and also how can they say the minimim is 341, surlly thats 0!!

yer defo goto dealer with pushchair and try it, we hardly ever use the boot, but a heavy box is quite a struggle in with the high lip

i suppose they can strengthen the impact zone with the door that much higher

Emm

Jun 9, 2003
UK
Visit site
Boot space (min ltr) 341
Boot space (max ltr) 1,166

...lol wtf sort of measurement is litres. and also how can they say the minimim is 341, surlly thats 0!!.....
:rolleyes:
Maximum litres = rear seat backrest folded down,
Minimum litres = rear seat backrest upright

Last edited: