Boot Tray - Again!!

ianltd

Aug 31, 2008
Powys
Hey,

Anybody got any pics of one installed and details of how the boot tray mounts into a Mk2??

Cheers in advance:)

ChrisMansell

Sep 4, 2008
I thought that you meant the "additional boot tray" that sits right underneath the parcel shelf, with lots of extra storage. . . I have one of these and it's a god send!! In it I store my sat nav, large first aid kit, torch, screwdrivers, Lynx chocolate ;) phone charger, sat nav charger, ipod charger (which I keep in a multi socket adapter - so I can use all three at once if I need to, otherwise just remove which ever one I need and plug it in) . . . user manual, cleenex, antibacterial handwash, paracetamol, nail clipping set and last but not least, nicorette gum :D

and it's all hidden and doesn't rattle about like it would in your glove box!! :D

MUFFIN

ready 2 return ;o)
Dec 3, 2006
North of Penzance
I thought that you meant the "additional boot tray" that sits right underneath the parcel shelf, with lots of extra storage. . . I have one of these and it's a god send!! In it I store my sat nav, large first aid kit, torch, screwdrivers, Lynx chocolate ;) phone charger, sat nav charger, ipod charger (which I keep in a multi socket adapter - so I can use all three at once if I need to, otherwise just remove which ever one I need and plug it in) . . . user manual, cleenex, antibacterial handwash, paracetamol, nail clipping set and last but not least, nicorette gum :D

and it's all hidden and doesn't rattle about like it would in your glove box!! :D

Sounds like I might be interested in both the tray(floor) and the under parcel shelf jobby, that sounds appealing also. Do Seremotors accept PayPal?
:)

CupraCol

Boot tray

Hi Guys

Can anyone tell me if the under parcel shelf tray is standard i.e. does the mk1 fit a mk2?

Looking to pick one up on the cheap :)

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
Hi Guys

Can anyone tell me if the under parcel shelf tray is standard i.e. does the mk1 fit a mk2?

Looking to pick one up on the cheap :)

very much doubt it does,

i have the mk2 one fitted in my...mk2 funnily enough and it is shaped to the parcel shelf.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise