Brakes Mk1 LCR

Jay20VT

The 'R' In CupRa
Jul 23, 2004
N.London
Yeah that sounds a good combination fella, I looked at them discs and they get good reviews the subaru boys seem to rate them highly and everyone knows how good them ds2500 pads are so should be night and day over standard. Don't think you will disappointed with them.
By the way, Thanking you personally for the advice on suspension, few months in and the ride is fantastic!! Thanks again

Reactions: Dazzalcr

Dazzalcr

Aug 10, 2019
No probs at all glad your happy with the set up, sounds like your doing a refresh on the car with suspension brakes, steering wheel and door cards takes time and cash but these cars are worth it. If you put mk1 leon leather door cards on Facebook market place there is a woman selling leather door cards for 20 bit of a clean be spot on. I had same issue with the cloth cards and its alot of work to refurb I bought leathers and they look great.

Reactions: Jay20VT

Jay20VT

The 'R' In CupRa
Jul 23, 2004
N.London
No probs at all glad your happy with the set up, sounds like your doing a refresh on the car with suspension brakes, steering wheel and door cards takes time and cash but these cars are worth it. If you put mk1 leon leather door cards on Facebook market place there is a woman selling leather door cards for 20 bit of a clean be spot on. I had same issue with the cloth cards and its alot of work to refurb I bought leathers and they look great.
Nice one. Do you have a link, and pics? At that price it's worth a punt

Dazzalcr

Aug 10, 2019

It's very worth a punt, I drove 6hr round trip when i bought mine, they hard to find now.

Jay20VT

The 'R' In CupRa
Jul 23, 2004
N.London

It's very worth a punt, I drove 6hr round trip when i bought mine, they hard to find now.
Cheers, that link didn't work. Would you mind sending again.
Yes doing a refresh, it's debaging now, followed by alloy refurb, brakes and interior refresh. Considering a stage 1 map also as I'm led to believe it's a great subtle map for these

Dazzalcr

Aug 10, 2019

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230319_164656_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230319_164656_Facebook.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 63

Dazzalcr

Aug 10, 2019
There you go bud, yeah a few have stage 1 or 2 done, they are defo worth it really wakes it up not like it needs it.

Nam-uk

May 11, 2011
lancashire.
standard Brembo front discs and ferodo premier pads, there a fast road pad not sure if there made now, was going to get the DS at the time but not needed even though mapped, Brembo standard discs on rear and pagid pads

Nam-uk

May 11, 2011
lancashire.
What might these be like for £166 squid
not sure what there like now but i had there green stuff pads on my clio 16v years ago and they were crap break fade come into fast and green stuff wanted to kill you, so got a good set of front fast road pads and i was safe again lol

Dazzalcr

Aug 10, 2019
Nice one! At this rate I'm stealing all your ideas lol

Erm yes don't know how I feel now, it's almost like the situation in f1 where aston Martin being called the green bull lol. Na it's all good glad to see another cupra r getting some love but you copy my colour then 👊 🤣.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.