Brakes

CupraDean

Brrrmmm Tttsssssss
Dec 11, 2009
Newbury
After seeing the racing brakes, and how the calipers are red... i want to paint mine red when i get the car... i was wanting to have the racing brakes put on but i thought meh... brakes are brakes at end of day goin to be good no matter what. I know how to paint or spray them as myself and friend could do it. but does anyone know where i could get the seat sport decals? :) Cheaper option :D

garethrobson

FR LOVER
Jun 10, 2009
County Durham
oh cool :)

anyone know about fr sticker / decal for brake caliper?

Or can anybody tell me whether these are actually any different to standard decals...meaning are they specialy designed to withstand heat or things like that?

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
After seeing the racing brakes, and how the calipers are red... i want to paint mine red when i get the car... i was wanting to have the racing brakes put on but i thought meh... brakes are brakes at end of day goin to be good no matter what. I know how to paint or spray them as myself and friend could do it. but does anyone know where i could get the seat sport decals? :) Cheaper option :D

Trust me all brakes are not created equal. I also understand that they are extremely expensive though so the audi TT may be a more financially viable option.

I never skimp on something that could save a life, tires, decent upgraded pads/disk on standard brakes etc. Its not just the engine that makes a quick car.

I saw a vid of a guy in a sorted 1.2 Clio (coilovers, upgraded brakes) owning a standard 182 on a twisty go-kart style track.

dan_wilson87