Brand spankin' new Leon ST FR 1.4 TSI ACT - more pictures added.

xSullx

Jul 16, 2012
Estonia
Cracking pics Sull, out of interest what was your delivery time on the car?
It was roughly 3 months. Give or take a few days here and there.

So pretty much what I expected, after doing some research here in the forums. It was reported by various users in this forum, that if the sunroof is selected, the delivery time from order to 'sitting in your brand new car' is about 3 months.

MyLeon

Jun 3, 2015
I've got a 3 month old 184 ST DSG in monsoon grey.
I agree, technic grey is by far the better choice!
The dealer didn't have a range of colours for me to look at and the brochure pics are useless, so I went for the wrong colour.. Doh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NevadaFR

Aug 10, 2015
Very nice - love the LED lights - Interested to know what you think to the upgraded sound system?

StylancePaul

CUPRA Owner
May 31, 2006
Cambridge, UK
Very nice - love the LED lights - Interested to know what you think to the upgraded sound system?

My opinion of the SEAT Sound is its great. Before the CUPRA I had a TDI 150 FR Mk3 and the difference in sound is phenomenal. Took me a little while to get the volumes and equaliser settings to the sweet spot, but overall very very impressed.

Doc-Holliday

Aug 10, 2015
It was roughly 3 months. Give or take a few days here and there.

So pretty much what I expected, after doing some research here in the forums. It was reported by various users in this forum, that if the sunroof is selected, the delivery time from order to 'sitting in your brand new car' is about 3 months.

So I hear sull, the dealer said it was similar with leather pack so will wait til some point in October I guess! Thanks for the info, and your car looks fantastic!

Doc-Holliday

Aug 10, 2015
I've got a 3 month old 184 ST DSG in monsoon grey.
I agree, technic grey is by far the better choice!
The dealer didn't have a range of colours for me to look at and the brochure pics are useless, so I went for the wrong colour.. Doh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know exactly what you mean on website and brochure I would have went for monsoon grey. However on the forecourt I saw monsoon next to technic grey and I personally thought technic was my favourite. Don't get me wrong monsoon does look smart!

xSullx

Jul 16, 2012
Estonia
Thanks all for the good comments!
So far the car's been brilliant. Had a few longer journeys a few weeks back and the trip computer predicted I could run 1000km in one tank. Didn't manage that, because had to do some city driving for the final 1/3 of the tank. But mightily impressive never the less. Loving the 1.4TSI as I'm pushing the engine a little more as time (and kilometers) goes by. Clocked about 3800km so far and loving the low end torque.

Sound system - I'm very happy with it. The subwoofer isn't boomy at all. After adjusting the EQ and the subwoofer level the sound is brilliant. Not rattles to speak of then the bass gets louder. Mind you I mostly listen to soundtracks (fomr movies and games) or some heavier music. Not sure how the sound would be with electonic music, but I'm sure it would be equally good.

Color - I was torn between Apollo Blue (dark blue), and Dynamic and Monsoon Grey. There's a Apollo Blue Seat Leon ST just a few houses away from me. So didn't want the exact same color. And Monsoon had a blue-ish hue, compared to a brownish hue of the Technic grey. I liked the Technic better in the natural light so went with it. Very happy with my choice.