Brembo refurb. What colour decals?

Jamie225

Dec 16, 2009
Leicester
Hi all i am going 2 refurb my 'pink' brembos soon. I am going 2 do them red but im not sure what colour brembo decals to use. White or anthracite? Umm. Opinions needed.

R4MSN_86CUPRA R

Jan 31, 2008
Glasgow
yeah white would look good but wouldnt recommend it. would last a day in this weather and then they would look worse than ur pink brembos

Jamie225

Dec 16, 2009
Leicester
i'd go black. my white brembo decal form ebay turned orange after a couple of heat cycles.. black can only get blacker!:D
Thats not good going to get mine off ebay. I was going 2 paint then put decal on then laqaur. If they changed colour i wud not be happy!

J0N

Defected!
Depends on how you're going to go about your refurb. When I did mine I just removed the laquer and the Brembo stays. All you do is then apply new laquer to your pink brakes and job done.

DSC01166.jpg
bo.jpg

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
I'd go for white.

But saw a porsche a while back with red calipers and yellow decals which looked quite good.

Jamie225

Dec 16, 2009
Leicester
so does everyone stick the decals on last then after the refurb? If so i may order both and see which looks best. Dont they peel off?

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
Thats not good going to get mine off ebay. I was going 2 paint then put decal on then laqaur. If they changed colour i wud not be happy!

this is what I did.. lacquered over the top with vht lacquer and they still got tinged by the heat..

Deleted member 20376

think black/grey would look good with white decal on them. white would stand out for a few days until the dust builds up.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.